When buying tickets you agree to terms and conditions below.
Viva Skeg Vegas
£20.00 – £45.00 £
VW Weekend Camping, Non VW Weekend Camping, Non VW Moterhomes & Caravans
Day 1: August 13, 2021
Day 2: August 14, 2021
Day 3: August 15, 2021
Start time: 15:00 GMT
End time: 18:00 GMT
Venue: Revesby Country Park, Lincolnshire LN13 0AY
Directions: Entrance through Park Lane gate. Off the A155
Weekend & Camping Tickets
:NEW TICKET PRICING:
People in VW’s £35 Per person for the full weekend (including camping) Chidren UNDER 14 go free with paying adults.
People in NON VW’s £45 Per person for the full weekend (including camping) Chidren UNDER 14 go free with paying adults.
ADVANCE: (November 2019 – July 2020)
People in VW’s £28 Per person for the full weekend (including camping) Chidren UNDER 14 go free with paying adults.
People in NON VW’s £38 Per person for the full weekend (including camping) Chidren UNDER 14 go free with paying adults.
GATE: (16th August – 17th August 2019)
Weekend tickets are available on the gate at £35 VW & £45 NON VW Per person on the gate. (including camping)
We only allow Small caravans, and Non VW Motor homes witch must be under six metres. An additional charge of £20 is to be paid when purchasing your tickets.
We don’t allow twin Axel or caravans 6metres or over, this is a classic car show!
Please note the Caravan charge does not apply to Vintage (up to 1990) Eriba Puck style and teardrop’s.
*As always Eventbrites Booking fee applies to all tickets. VW £2.44, NON VW £3.10
DAY TICKETS (17th August – 18th AUGUST 2019)
! ! > NO FRIDAY DAY TICKETS AVAILABLE < ! !
Day tickets are only available on the gate.
Tickets are £10 per person (under 14’s free with paying adult) But you will be asked to pay the Full Weekend Ticket Price of £35 when you arrive, then if you leave before 11pm you will be refunded £25
Tickets £10 per person (under 14’s free with paying adult)
On purchasing your ticket you agree to the Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. This ticket is issued subject to rules and regulations attached to the booking form and those herewith.
2. Any person entering the Venue does so at his/her own risk. Neither the Venue or the event organiser can be held liable for any risk, danger/loss, including bodily harm, personal property damage/loss, or any other incident arising from attendance at the event wether occuring before . during or after the Event. With the exception of incidents arising from gross negligence and/or wilful misconduct.
3. It is forbidden to use, posses, hold or bring the following items at the descression of the stewards. Glass, any illegal substance or nitros, bonfires, chinese lanterns, weapons, flammables, or any other objects identified by stewards, safety personnel or other authorised persons which may affect the security or safety of the event and its attendees.
4. Any ticket holder whose actions are inconsistent with or whose ticket have not been obtained in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be refused entry or expelled with no right to refund.
5. No vehicle movement later than 7:30pm! the venue is an occupied country park. Please consider it’s residents.
6. Due to cancellation of the event credit values will be at the sole discretion of the Organiser and under no circumstances will a cash refund be issued on site. / In the event of cancellation any advance tickets already purchased will be automatically credited to the following years event. / The event organisers reserve the right to change date or venue at any time.
7. The purchaser of the ticket shall indemnify and hold the Venue / Organiser harmless from and against all liabilities suffered or incurred in connection with a breach of Terms and Conditions.
8. No independent sound systems. Please respect our neighbors. Independent sound systems are NOT allowed on site and we request that any music is played at a reasonable level and all music must be switched off at 11PM.
9. The acceptance of the ticket and entry to the Venue shall be deemed as full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and rules and regulations reffered herein.
10. Purchase of tickets are the responsibility of the buyer, Please note we Can not offer refunds once the ticket has been purchased. We can however change name on tickets if you re sell them.
Caravans & Non VW Motorhome Charges
SMALL Retro (1980’s and earlier) Eriba Puch style and teardrop caravans go FREE
Other small caravans & NON VW Motor homes are allowed but an additional charge of £20 is to be pre-booked when purchasing your tickets or £20 on the gate
WE DO NOT ALLOW OVER 2 BIRTH CARAVANS OR LARGE MOTORHOMES!!!
Don’t go bring a 6 birth caravan you will not be granted entry, this is a Classic VW show after all!